Demolition Continues Through the Winter!December 8, 2017 7:56 pm Leave your thoughts
There’s no denying the fact that most demolition companies are busiest in the spring, summer and early fall. The weather during those seasons is nice for the most part; it’s perfect for doing any heavy outdoor demo work. But demolition companies can’t just sit around all winter long with nothing to do! Even when there’s snow on the ground, there’s plenty of demolition work to be done in homes and commercial spaces. Keep reading what we can do for you this winter:
- Flooring: When you’re working on demolition in the winter, removing the flooring in a building is a good place to start. It doesn’t matter if we’re tearing up hardwood or carpeting—the weather won’t affect us! Our crew can get old flooring out of your building in no time so that the full demolition project can flow smoothly.
- Walls: Knocking down walls may seem like a lot of fun. While that can be true in some instances, it should always be performed by a skilled demolition company in Jeffersonville, IN. Our crewmembers know exactly which walls can come down and which walls have to stay up in order for a building to stay standing. Don’t let any average Joe come in with a sledgehammer and knock down your walls. Leave it to the pros at Estes Excavating Inc.!
- Smaller building components: Removing small components of buildings like cabinets, appliances and even electrical work can be one of the more tedious tasks during the demolition process. That said, it’s easy to do in the winter when it’s too cold or snowy outside to get any major work done! Don’t waste your time removing small things from your building—let us take care of it for you.
Taking care of demolition projects during the winter may seem counterintuitive, but there are actually some great reasons to get these projects taken care of now:
- We can leave the shell: Since we have years of experience in the demolition industry, we know how to safely demolish the interior of the building while keeping its outer shell fully intact. Many times, you can’t even tell that we’ve gutted the interior because the outside of the structure looks completely intact! Let us handle all interior demolition this winter so your structure can be fully remodeled next year.
- It expedites the full demo process: A full demolition project can take weeks depending on the type and size of the structure. You can help speed that process up by calling a demolition company in Jeffersonville, IN today to get started. Our crew can get to work on the inside of your building and tear the rest down in the spring when it starts to warm up and get a little nicer outside.
- You never know when it might warm up: Southern Indiana winters can be strange. One day it’s snowing, and the next, it’s sunny and mild. On those nice days, we can get to work on exterior demolition! Call today to set up a consultation and we can get to work right away.
Don’t hesitate to give Estes Excavating Inc. a call if your home or office needs the services of a demolition company in Jeffersonville, IN this winter. Our professionals have years of experience doing demolition in all sorts of weather, 12 months out of the year.
Categorised in: Demolition Company
This post was written by Writer