As a commercial building owner or operator, you have a lot to deal with on a regular basis. Putting out fires (sometimes literally) and handling small issues all day long is rough. While you’re so focused on the day-to-day things, you may start to lose sight of the big picture. It’s easy to forget that your building needs to be upgraded from time to time. Keep reading to learn why it may be time to think about renovating your building in 2018:
- A fresh new look: The first reason many building owners opt to renovate their building is to give it a new face. Whether you have work done on the interior, the exterior or both, a renovation can really give your building a fresh new look. Think about it—even something as simple as a fresh coat of paint does wonders for a building. Imagine what happens when you renovate an entire structure! Call for demolition services in Jeffersonville, IN today to start clearing the way for your renovation project.
- More space: Renovations aren’t just about aesthetics; they can also greatly improve the functionality of your building. You can create more space in your office by removing walls and exploring other renovation tactics to expand your working space. Renovating an office to give it a more usable space can improve productivity, and allows more room for growth without breaking the bank.
- More cost effective than new construction: Growth is essential for any company. Usually, with that growth comes the need for more employees. Unless you want a ton of employees working from home all the time, you’ll need to find a space for them at your office. You have two options when that time comes: you can build a brand new structure, or you can renovate your current building to give it more working space. Renovation may be the better option in this scenario. It costs a lot less and is usually a much faster process than new construction.
- Decreased operational costs: Depending on the types of renovations you do, you may see your operational costs plummet! Making your floor space more open can decrease your electric bill as well as your heating and cooling costs. During the renovation, you can also have your lights and fixtures upgraded to be more energy efficient. You can take those savings and apply them towards something that’ll improve your business. Spending a little up front for renovations will make your business better for years to come.
- Improved property value: Finally, renovating your building increases your property value for all of the reasons above. When the time comes to finally sell your building, you’ll be happy that you’ve renovated it! A newly renovated building is likely to be worth thousands more than a building that hasn’t been touched since it was originally built.
Tearing parts of a structure down is the first step in many renovation projects. Give Estes Excavating Inc. a call today to learn more about all of our demolition services in Jeffersonville, IN, and how our crew can help get your renovation project started off on the right foot!
Categorised in: Demolition Services
This post was written by Writer