Why Is Land Clearing and Grading So Important?June 25, 2018 6:03 pm Leave your thoughts
Building a new home is an exciting project, but what a lot of people don’t know is how much work goes into it before construction actually even begins. Construction crews can’t just show up on a site and start putting up a house. That land first needs to be cleared and graded. Continue reading to learn a little bit more about the importance of land clearing in Jeffersonville, IN:
- Create space: It’s pretty hard to come by a plot of undeveloped land that’s the perfect size and shape for your new home. That’s why we’re here! Land clearing and grading clears out all of the trees and shrubs that would usually get in the way of construction, so you can build your home exactly where you want it.
- Reshape and level the ground: Going along with the point above, land clearing in Jeffersonville, IN reshapes and levels the ground, so you can build your home anywhere on your new plot of land. You don’t have to worry about building around a hill or uneven spot—we’ll clear and grade it so it’s all perfectly flat.
- Reduce erosion: Eroding land can be a big problem, especially in hilly areas. Hiring us to grade your property can eliminate that issue. Without any hills are bumps in the land, you won’t have to worry about the ground eroding away over time.
- Help with drainage: The best way to ensure your home doesn’t have any problems with flooding is to grade your land beforehand. Land grading ensures any excess rainwater flows away from your home and doesn’t collect in your basement or crawlspace.
Why choose Estes Excavating Inc.?
You have a ton of options when it comes to choosing a company to grade your land before construction begins. We’re obviously biased in the matter, but here are a couple of reasons our customers choose Estes Excavating Inc. for all of their excavation, demolition and land clearing needs:
- Fast and reliable service: You want your new house to be completed as quickly as possible, right? Of course you do! Since construction can’t begin until the land has been cleared, be sure you hire a reliable company to complete the clearing and grading process in a timely manner. Rest assured knowing that we’ll do the job quickly, and more importantly, that we’ll do the job well!
- Licensed and insured: Don’t hire just anyone off the street to clear your land—hire licensed and insured professionals! Working with licensed pros means you’re getting an experienced crew, and you won’t be left high and dry paying extra if something goes wrong during the clearing process.
- Best prices around: Building a new home isn’t cheap. Why should you spend an arm and a leg before construction even begins? When you work with Estes Excavating Inc., you know you’re getting a good deal on land grading!
Summer is the best time of the year to begin a new construction project. Get that project started off on the right foot by calling us today for land clearing in Jeffersonville, IN.
Categorised in: Land Clearing
This post was written by Writer