The Importance of Using a Professional Site ExcavatorJanuary 27, 2021 8:38 pm Leave your thoughts
There are a lot of steps that must be completed before construction can begin on a new plot of land, and one of the most important steps is excavation. One of the biggest questions we get from customers concerns why they should use an excavator in Jeffersonville, IN even if their construction crew claims they can handle the job.
The answer is a little more in-depth than it might at first seem—there are tons of reasons to hire a dedicated contractor instead of leaving it to a construction team! Continue reading to learn why hiring an excavation contractor is a must before your next construction project:
- Help prevent future issues: First and foremost, an experienced excavation contractor can prevent any future issues with your site. By utilizing all of the latest excavation methods and technology, your contractor can mitigate the risk of things like basement cave-ins or land erosion.
- Proper equipment: It’s true that a construction crew might have all of the heavy machinery used for excavation, but that’s not a guarantee. When you bring on excavation experts, you can rest easy knowing they’ll have all of the right heavy and light machinery to tackle the project.
- Appropriate insurance: When you simply use a construction crew for site excavation in Jeffersonville, IN, there’s no guarantee you’ll be covered for accidents that occur during the excavation job. That’s not an issue if you work with a dedicated excavator. Your contractor will have all of the necessary insurance to ensure you’re not liable for any on-site mishaps.
Why choose our team for excavation?
Why use an excavator in Jeffersonville, IN? The reasons should be clear by now. But you also can’t just choose the first contractor that shows up in a Google search—that can lead to a disaster. These are a few of the reasons customers turn to us:
- Full-service company: It’s not efficient to hire one company for site excavation, another for demolition and a third for land clearing. At Estes Excavating Inc., we can perform all of these services and more. We can also handle environmental cleanup, underground storage tank removal, fire system installation, erosion control and anything else your site needs.
- Years of experience: Simply offering all of the services mentioned above without backing it up with a track record of success doesn’t do our clients much good. We’ve been in business since 1974, creating thousands of happy customers along the way. We guarantee you’ll be satisfied with our service once we’re through with the project.
- Affordable pricing: Site excavation can be an expensive process if you hire the wrong contractor. We offer some of the most competitive prices in the area, so you know you won’t break the bank when you bring us on to complete the job.
Before you start planning anything with your next building project, be sure to hire our team at Estes Excavating Inc. for site excavation in Jeffersonville, IN. Give us a call today to get a quote for any of our services.
Categorised in: Excavation Services
This post was written by Writer